Gifted Design Director with a proven history of building and leading world-class Art and Design teams to produce industry-leading creative services and solutions for global B2B and B2C clients. Collaborator and Mentor with proven ability to attract top talent, establish a collaborative work environment, and lead teams through organizational growth and change. Creative Professional with a passion for a user-experience approach in working with leading global brands and organizations to envision and deliver unique design services, interactive experiences, and engaging events.
• Excel at forming, building, and leading multi-talented design teams through growth and change within dynamic environments by attracting top talent, providing individualized training, and promoting performers into critical roles.
• Skilled at leading creative direction that supports business development and scaling by attracting and partnering with high-profile clients to secure millions of dollars in annual revenue.
• Drive story and sync and elevate brand vision by apply a user-driven approach to expertly comprehending stakeholder strategic vision, defining core project needs, and maintain a high-quality standard throughout the brand experience.
• Leverage diverse project coordination experience to help support the ideation and execution of multifaceted creative plans that incorporate illustration, website design, video, print, digital, experiential, social, information graphics, UI/UX design, and interactive content for live experiences.
• Extensive experience across all facets of creative direction, including 20+ years of combined digital design, agency, and professional experience, as well as direct management with frontline personnel, freelancer contractors, and managers.
• Demonstrated ability to drive innovation and project success by inspiring within collaborative, team-based environments and influencing buy-in / consensus.
• Clear history of success defining vision and driving project success by becoming comfortable with ambiguity, leading over-achieving teams, and developing detailed strategic plans to meet core objectives.
• Able to lead organizational change and optimization by proactively reviewing existing systems, evaluating processes, and expertly adjusting resource allocation and SOPs.